Most famous wedding dresses on marriage has always depicted the famous personalities with all-round sense of luxury and expensive. This term can be expensive because the location is very private and luxurious, form a spectacular event, up to a wedding dress designed by famous designers and expensive.
Most Famous Wedding Dresses In This World
For those of you who are getting married and want to wear best wedding dresses, 10 celebrities can be inspiring. Here are 10 celebrities with most famous wedding dresses :
- Nicole wore a wedding dress made of lace one shoulder when she married country singer Keith Urban, in 2006. The dress is made by designer Balenciaga, Nicolas Gesturer.
- Kate Moss tied the knot with musician lively Jamie Hince last on July 1, 2011. At that time, Moss wearing a wedding dress designer’s work of former Christian Dior, John Galliano. The cream-colored dress, with a long veil. While the bottom of the dress, made transparent. There are details of stones and gold leaf on the part of the dress skirt.
- Kim Kardashian wearing three works of Vera Wang gown on her wedding day with Kris Humphries. For the wedding ceremony, she wore an ivory-colored ball gown made of tulle.
- Actress and singer Hilary Duff wore a strapless gown with mermaid silhouette while married to hockey athlete Mike Comrie. The dress is a renowned wedding dress designer, Vera Wang.
- Tom Cruise-Katie married on 18 November 2006, shortly after the couple’s first child, Suri Cruise was born. In marriage, the star of ‘Dawson’s Creek’ was wearing a dress off shoulder design of Giorgio Armani. The dress looks very pretty and elegant as sprinkled with Swarovski crystals.
- Princess-Donald Trump, Ivanka, was married to businessman Jared Kushner on October 25, 2009. Ivanka wore a custom-made Vera Wang design. Lace dress was inspired from the iconic Grace Kelly dresses.
- Bill Clinton’s daughter, Chelsea wore a strapless dress Vera Wang’s work on her wedding day. Weddings and Marc Mezvinsky Chelsea on July 31, 2010 was held in an area of 50 acres, Astor Courts, New York.
- When married to Nick Lachey on October 26, 2002, Jessica wore a beautiful white dress Vera Wang design. The dress is strapless A-line cut. Now Jessica and Nick’s marriage is over.
- Khloe married basketball player Lamar Odom. When married, she wore a strapless gown with mermaid silhouette works of Vera Wang.
- Nicole Richie wore a wedding dress inspired by Grace Kelly dresses. He was wearing a long sleeve ball gown with a high neckline, made of lace and tulle, the work of Marchesa.
Most Famous Wedding Dresses Fashion Trends
Fashion trends on most famous wedding dresses are increasingly in demand wedding dress and wait. Now, the latest wedding dress designs are so rich. Variety of greatest wedding dresses design ideas, from traditional, modern, up to a combination of both appear to adorn the happy moment. All people of any origin, indigenous and tribal people, certainly put a wedding ceremony full of ritual tradition. Arguably the marriage is considered very important for every human life journey.
Best Wedding Dress Trends
That is why, in preparing for everything including makeup and bridal dress from wedding suit for the groom and the bride’s wedding dress for grown up special, very different from their everyday lives. Is not every man hopes that he’ll do a wedding ceremony is a ritual performed only once in a lifetime.
Do not be surprised if the suits and most famous wedding dresses, and accessories are subject to both families is quite luxurious and attractive. In the modern style of wedding ceremony, the bride and groom usually wore western suits and wedding dresses.